Forged Steel Full Welded Ball Valve
A ball valve is a form of quarter turn valve which uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow through it. It is open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90 degrees by the valve handle. The handle lies flat in alignment with the flow when open, and is perpendicular to it when closed , making for earsy visual confirmation of the valve's status.
High quality and Competitive price
A. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 or <425, <550
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-300mm, DN2''-60''
|Trunnion Mount BALL VALVE